Hydrocarbon Capital acknowledges that every company is different and has different needs as it grows and evolves. We do not, therefore, offer a one size fits all package of services and will work with every client individually to tailor our services to their requirements and constantly re-evaluate these services as each client evolves.
HCC is focused on providing international experience, on a project and/or a retained basis, and supporting the implementation of such advice, for example, through the identification of potential suitors for or project managing transactions. Our main services relate to investor relations, strategic decision making, in-house corporate finance and NED provision.
We have a great deal of experience in private and public debt and equity and in international capital markets (especially in the UK and Europe and increasingly Australasia) and are focused on working with companies to help them:
- communicate, review or change their existing strategies;
- prepare for/project manage a fund raising process (especially IPOs and secondary issues, private equity or debt) as well as devising optimal capital structures;
- by providing independent reviews of contemplated or potential transactions (including providing alternative opportunities if required);
- devise strategies to maximise their impact with either retail or institutional investors;
- review and/or update existing financial reporting and/or corporate governance procedures, including serving as a non-executive director if required; and/or
- by being their UK presence, being a spokesman for the company and/or dealing with UK investor relations issues – especially where the Board and Management Team are predominantly based outside the UK.
HCC does not explicitly raise capital but can assist in positioning a company for a debt or equity fundraise and in ensuring the necessary documentation and structure is in place to best achieve this.